Well, it’s been two quick years, and it is time to have another Palouse Fiber Arts Festival! So, here we are. Exciting things are happening. I just wanted to tell you what is on my to-do list, so you can expect to know what it is you need to know!
- Teachers and bios for 2016 will be posted soon.
- Classes and materials will be posted soon.
- Vendor registration opens February 1st, so that form will be updated. Soon. Vendors TAKE NOTE: this is not first-come first served, there are no guarantees of entry. However, please be prompt about your paperwork. Space is very limited and we would like a well-rounded and quality market.
- Class registration opens March 1st, form to be updated soon. We will be accepting registration by walk-in, print-scan-and-email, and by mail. This will not be a fillable form, unless you are more tech-savvy than i am. No early birds please. Mail postmarked before March 1 will be set aside and processed after the initial rush.
- Fleece Sale: registration opens February 1st. This space is pretty big, so even if you are last-minute, give us a call.
There is the beginning, for all who want to know the details. I will post again when the classes are up!